Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"I told two friends, and they told two friends " commercial advertisement ad Breck , Herbal Essences or Faberge Organics


In 2000 I was thinking about making a website showing the links between friends based on a TV commercial from the seventies or eighties. It is not exactly clear for which company it was and I can't find the original video, but it's a great example of visualizing word-of-mouth, viral effects and/or network effects. So I've tried to recreate a sort of storyboard of the commercial.

The most plausible is that it starred Heather Locklear , was recorded in 1982 and was for Faberge Organics.

In it she says , I used Faberge Organics and liked it so much that "I told two friends "

"and they told two friends " (HERE THE SCREEN STARTS GETTING FULLER AND FULLER OF WOMEN)



"and they told two friends"



"and so on"


"and so on"


"and so on"


The best guess is that is was Heather Locklear for Faberge Organics in 1982. PS But also the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders in the late seventies.

verKoopwinkel Amsterdam: Kijken op Internet, verKopen in de winkel