Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mr. Market very generous today


I have recently started investing in a small practice portfolio by myself. Today was the 6th straight day of market rallies. S&P up 1,29% between opening and closing bell, my stocks by some strange coincidence were up by more than 2% in one day and the Euro part increased when expressed in dollars. I have calculated that the intrinsic VALUE is increasing by about $4 dollars a day which should result in a very nice yearly return. For more on "Mr. Market" see my post at www.vlnvst.com

Figure: The value increase in my portfolio compared to the Mr. Market price increase. The noise to signal ratio is very high today.


Some of the American stocks in my portfolio and their increase today.


Comments, questions or E-mails welcome: ajbrenninkmeijer (a) gmail.com

No comments: